Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English Language is the word "FUCK." It is the one magical word, which, just by its sound, can describe pain, pleasure, love, and hate. In language, "FUCK" falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (Mary was fucked by John). It can be an active verb (John really gives a fuck) or passive verb (Mary really doesn't give a fuck) ; or an adverb (Mary is fucking interested in John), and as a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck). It can be used as an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful): as you can see, there are very few words with the versitility of "FUCK."
Besides its sexual connotations this incredible word can be used to describe many situations:
- Greetings ---- How the fuck are you?
- Fraud -------- I got fucked by the car dealer.
- Dismay ------- Oh, fuck it!
- Trouble ------ Hell, I guess I'm fucked now.
- Agression ---- Fuck You!
- Disgust ------ Fuck Me!
- Confusion ---- What the fuck ?
- Difficulity -- I don't understand this fucking business.
- Dispair ------ Fucked again.
- Philosophical Who gives a fuck.
- Incompetance - He fucks up everything.
- Displeasure -- What the fuck is going on here?
- Pleasure ----- OOOH FUCK!
- Lost --------- Where the fuck are we?
- Disbelief ---- Unfucking believable!
- Tough -------- Unfuckable!
- Retaliation -- Up your fucking ass!
- Thankful ----- Tell me anytime if you need my FUCK!
It can be used to tell time--It's five fucking thirty!
It can be used in an anatomical description-- He's a fucking asshole!
It can be used in business--How the fuck did I wind up with this fucking job?
It can be a prediction--Oh, will I get fucked!
It can be maternal--as in MotherFucker
It can be political--Fuck Bush
It can be nautical--Fuck the Admiral
It can open the door to wonderful relationships--Lets fuck
It can be used to enhance the meaning of a word-- Beautifuckingful
And never forget General Custer's last words:
"Where did all those fucking Indians come from?"
Also, the famous last words of the Mayor of Hiroshima
"What the fuck was that?"
And, last, but not least, the immortal words of the captain of the Titanic, who said,
"Where is all this fucking water coming from?"
The mind fairly boggles at the many creative uses of the word. How can anyone be offended when you say "FUCK"? Use it frequently in your speech and it will add to your fame and prestige.
FUCK YOU and have a nice day.