Guide to Safe Fax
- Q: Do I need to be married to have safe fax ?
- Although married people fax quite often, there are many single people who fax complete strangers everyday.
- Q: My parents say they never had fax when they were young, they had to write memos to each other until they were twenty-one, how old do you think someone should be before they fax ?
- Faxing can be performed at any age, once you learn the correct procedures.
- Q: If I fax something myself, will I go blind ?
- Certainly not, as far as we can see.
- Q: There is a place on our street where you can go and pay to fax, is this legal ?
- Yes. Many people have no outlet for their fax drives and must pay a "professional" when their need to fax becomes too great.
- Q: Should a cover always be used for faxing ?
- Unless you are relly sure of the one you are faxing, a cover should be used to insure safe faxing.
- Q: What happens when I incorrectly do the procedure and I fax, prematurely ?
- Don't panic. Many people prematurely fax when they haven't faxed in a long time. Just start over (most people don't mind if you try again.)
- Q: I have a personal and a business fax. Can transmission become mixed up ?
- Being bi-faxual can be confusing, but as long as you use a cover with each one, you won't transmit anything you're not suppose to.